Holy Cow! I love Theirs little bounces before They sets off!What a doll - how did that happen so flippin' quickly???I feel like Lucinda is such a long way away from that, but I guess it's going to be sooner than I think...
Fantastic! I love watching Them think about Theirs move, almost giving a mental pep-talk to Theirs legs before They moves them! Congrats, Fitzy and Mom and Dad!
Congrats Fitzie!!!! They's awesome!
That's adorable. Way to go Fitz!Poor kid though, I thought They was born with knees.
Hey Kara,this is very cute and a wonderful way to bring the little man's development to life... great thinking.Matt
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy Cow! I love Theirs little bounces before They sets off!
What a doll - how did that happen so flippin' quickly???
I feel like Lucinda is such a long way away from that, but I guess it's going to be sooner than I think...
Fantastic! I love watching Them think about Theirs move, almost giving a mental pep-talk to Theirs legs before They moves them! Congrats, Fitzy and Mom and Dad!
Congrats Fitzie!!!! They's awesome!
That's adorable. Way to go Fitz!
Poor kid though, I thought They was born with knees.
Hey Kara,
this is very cute and a wonderful way to bring the little man's development to life... great thinking.
Matt
Post a Comment