Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cardboard boxes!

We've had a lot of cardboard boxes around and it has been so cool to see Fitz use Theirs imagination! Here They is on Theirs "train"

And here is Theirs rocket, which turned into a canoe, and then back to a rocket. A few days after I took this picture, I was breaking this box down when Fitz said, "Mom, why are you breaking my rocket?" Daddy came to my rescue - "it's a collapsible rocket!"


Karen referenced this awesome book that Fitz loves - thanks Jen! When I took these pictures, I fully intended to link to that book and give a shout out to Jen, but I have a swiss cheese brain - this is proof that I need more sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Notice all the "cargo" on the train. Fitz had half the toys in the room on there and passengers (Mom and Dad) had to find room to get on board too.

Karen said...

Fantastic! Do you have the book, "Not A Box"? Perfect for Fitzy!