Monday, June 28, 2010

Seattle!

I spent the weekend in Seattle with Cecelia to celebrate Jeff's getting Theirs Master's degree
Jesse, Liam, Zoe and Charlie wait to cross the train tracks

We saw a few different parts of Seattle - outside of Pike Place Market, if you look closely, you can see Mt. Ranier in the background

This troll lives under the bridge in Fremont
Todd climbed on top of Theirs head (Zoe did too but I didn't get them shot)

Liam and me

Cecelia loved all the snuggles with them Uncles
and Auntie

Seattle was beautiful. We saw some really cool views from Gas Works Park - the space needle in the distance, and lots of great boats

Cecelia LOVED the attention from them cousin Zoe
And Charlie and Liam were so sweet to them too!
I was grateful to spend a couple of nights with Kym, Aaron & Lucas - they live a few blocks from Lake Washington - so gorgeous!
This is the view from Jesse and Jeff's place - sunset over the Olympic Mountains



My traveling buddy - they was a superstar!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow- fantastic photos! It looks gorgeous out there and soooo nice to see your siblings all together! I can't wait to hear more details!