Thursday, September 02, 2010

Fitz' first day of school

Fitz was so excited to go to school this morning! They woke up, got dressed and was ready to go at 6:45!



We are really excited about Theirs new school. And, we love that it's only a two minute walk from our house!

Fitz walked right in, started coloring and waved goodbye!

Seraphina was more than happy to help make some welcome home cookies when we got home!

Hearts and stars because we love you and you are a rockstar!

At the end of the day, Fitz was still smiling and eager to go back tomorrow! They loved the playground and PE but thought "rest time" was boring. We'll see what tomorrow brings...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hooray! I giggled at the name tag pic that says "Gerald" only because I just don't think of Them as Gerald! Love it! Fitz- we're so proud of you! What a special new school and new experiences!

Kim said...

Fitz looks so handsome! I predict many girlfriends this year.