The kiddos and I headed to PA for part of Fitz' school break. After stopping to see our friends in PA (thanks Owen and Charlotte!), we drove on to Grammie and Granddad's house...
The kids had fun helping Grammie sort out some toys and then play with all the many pieces!
The kids brought their bikes and had a blast riding in G & G's neighborhood. Cecelia really enjoyed this bike
The weather was so warm - the kids loved splashing and seeing what kinds of things floated down the stream of water
Cecelia started tackling Fitz... them latest thing is to say, "hi Fee" to which They usually responds, "hi C!"
Fitz and Seraphina biked at Peace Valley Park with G & G
I can't visit Peace Valley without checking out this PA hillside...
The kids always like fishing with Grammie, and this time was no exception, even though they didn't catch anything
Fitz loved climbing this tree
and Seraphina quickly got up too!
More fishing, and no catching, but still enjoyable
We all got haircuts from Ellen, who started cutting my hair when I was three.
This was Cecelia's first haircut and they did great! Grammie's phone helped distract them (they kept saying "hi Zoe!" to a picture of them cousin)
On our last morning we had breakfast with my high school friend, Kristy and them daughter!












1 comment:
I love that PA hillside, too... I love all the outdoor fun y'all have!
Post a Comment