Sunday, August 07, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Cecelia!


We had a lot of fun celebrating Cecelia!


They really likes Cars, the movie, and was very excited to get a Lightning McQueen and Hudson Hornet - they even wanted to take them to sleep in them crib!




They and them big siblings cooked up a storm all day in the new kitchen
And them tea set was a huge hit - they immediately starting pouring tea and coffee for us all.



It was such a treat to have G & G here to celebrate!

We had a party with some friends at the pool -









Cecelia loved singing and blowing out them number 2 candle! Then they clapped for all the singing and dug right in to them cupcake cone.




They went for seconds!
We had fun doing some crafts that everyone got to take home





Even though a storm blew in, we had a great time being outside during a summer rain!


The kiddos didn't seem to mind that they couldn't swim, they just played in the rain!



Happy Birthday to our Two Year Old!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe they's 2! Jackson loves the Cars movie too! They often says "I have a secret... I want to watch Cars movie." Dude, that's no secret, and no, you can't watch it :)

Karen said...

Yea Cecelia! When I come over to play you can pour me a big cup of coffee...and make some of those cupcake cones, too!