Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PA with snow

We had fun visiting Grammie & Granddad after the blizzard. Seraphina's initial idea of sledding was to hold the sled while They walked down the hill. Once They got to the bottom, They was happy to play with Zoe in the snow. (They later had a blast sledding all by himself!)

Kristi and Wil, Fitz and I and Henri had a race to the bottom
The bottom, complete with jumps!
I took Fitz, Wil and Henri
We were so happy to celebrate Grammie's birthday with them


Cecelia got a lot of love from them cousins! They loved the attention from Zan and laughed and laughed while They made silly faces

They loved the cuddles from Henri

And Auntie Kristi too

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow! All of those kiddies got really big! (I guess that's the way it works, right?) So beautiful all of them together!!