Sunday, February 07, 2010

The big dig

We had fun constructing lots of train tracks this weekend
The view from the playroom


We did a lot of shoveling yesterday but had more to do today. Seraphina geared up with Theirs ice scraper in hand
Then took a break

Fitz really loves the snow

This was the scene right around the corner
G worked on getting our car out

After a hike down the block on the mountains of snow with Fitz, Cecelia and I stayed warm inside
We still had fun sliding down the front steps
And we ventured out later in the day to a close by super bowl party. There was still a lot of snow all over the streets, and more projected to come on Tuesday night


2 comments:

Karen said...

I think because of all the cars on the street and street parking it makes it look so much worse! you have the same amount of snow as here, but it's compact!! (although I suppose our City looks like that, too!) Yikes! And more on the way!!!

Juju said...

Yeah, those pictures of the street are amazing! Looks like the Blizzard of 96 to me - I had a tiny car then and that thing was covered!!